1. The App may include in-app purchases that allow you to buy things such as virtual currency, exclusive items, or boosters etc. to use within the App ("In-App Purchases"). If it does, it will not be necessary to make any In App Purchases in order to use the App. Whilst you cannot switch off In-App Purchases from being offered to you within the App and there is no cap on the number of In-App Purchases you can make, you can switch off/manage your ability to complete In-App Purchases by altering the settings on the device you use to play the App (see clause 3 below for more on this). You acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible for managing your In-App Purchases and the amount you spend on In-App Purchases within the App.
2. If you are under 18 then you must have your parents' or guardians' permission to make any In-App Purchases. By completing an In-App Purchase, you are confirming to us that you have any and all permission that may be necessary in order to allow you to make that ln-App Purchase.
3. More information about how you may be able to switch off and/or manage In-App Purchases using your device may be set out in the App Store Provider's terms and conditions/EULA, in your device's help settings or online. If you are a parent or guardian of someone under the age of 18 we recommend that you consider any parental controls that may be provided by the App Store Provider if you are concerned that your child may rnake excessive In-App Purchases.
4. In App Purchases can only be consumed within the App. If you make an In-App Purchase, that In-App Purchase cannot be cancelled after you have complete the payment. In-App Purchases cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration or otherwise transferred. If you make any In-App Purchases in the App, then the App Store Provider's terms and conditions/EULA applicable to In-App Purchases will also apply.
5. You acknowledge and agree that all purchased In-App purchases including but not limited to Diamond Packs are not refundable and spent virtual currency including but not limited to Diamond are not reversible. You may contact us at [email protected] for any issues relate to your In-App Purchase.
6. If any In-App Purchase is not deliver to your App's account, we will, after becoming aware of the fault or being notified of the fault by you, investigate the reason for the fault. We will act reasonably in deciding whether to provide you with a replacement In-App Purchase or issue you equivalent value of virtual currency. In no event will we charge you anything further to replace or repair the In-App Purchase. In the unlikely event that we are unable to replace or repair the relevant In-App Purchase or are unable to do so within a reasonable period of time and without significant inconvenience to you, we will authorise the App Store Provider to refund you an amount up to the cost of the relevant In-App Purchase.
7. You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction processes are handled by the App Store Provider frorn whose platform you downloaded the App and are governed by the App Store Provider's terms and conditions/EULA. If you have any payment related issues with In-App Purchases then you need to contact the App Store Provider directly.